It’s not the Gospel if it is not good news. The Gospel is good news for us today. Let’s think about the good news that is ours in Jesus Christ.
God is in you, with you, and for you.
- God’s promises are yes and Amen.
- God is Jehovah Rapha. The Lord our Healer.
- God commands victories for us.
- The best is now!
- God always leads us to triumph.
- God’s strength is made perfect in our weakness.
- God will never leave us or forsake us.
- God wrote our name in the Book of Like when we trusted Christ.
- God is faithful to us.
- God removes our sins, covers our sins, washes away our sins, and forgives our sins.
- God makes sure nothing will ever separate us from His great love.
- God is greater than our trials, troubles, fears, problems, circumstances, challenges, setbacks, failures, and sins.
- God loves us.
- God is our friend.
- God will fight for us. The Lord is a Man of war.
- God is passionately committed to our spiritual growth.
- God says to us Fear not! Move forward! Trust me! Look to me! Believe in Me! Be encouraged!
- God will heal our heart, restore our soul, lift our spirits, bandage our wounds, and rebuild our lives.
Psa. 145:1-3 “I will extol You, my God, O King; And I will bless Your name forever and ever. 2 Every day I will bless You, And I will praise Your name forever and ever. 3 Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised; And His greatness is unsearchable.”